Star Hill Family Athletic Center
- Single wall bat
- 40-core, 300 compression ball (yellow)
- 65-foot bases
- 50-foot pitching rubber (can use 6-foot alley behind pitching rubber for pitching zone)
- Slow pitch
- 3'-10' pitching arch
- Because of the restricted equipment, and the 3-10 pitching arch, the league will play without an "up the middle rule".
- Count will start at 1-1 to speed-up the game
- 5th infielder added for the men's leagues (11 total on the field)
- There will be a 3 home run limit. After 3rd home run, all fair balls off the nets will be played as live
- Balls hit off the roof or lights are in play
- Games will be scheduled every hour, 15 minutes (75 minutes)
- League will consist of 8 games, 7 + position week
- During position week, the team in 1st place will play team in 2nd place, 3rd will play 4th, etc...
- All players will be over 18 years old
- The net down the left field line will be approximately 280'. A line will be woven 8' high on the net. Any ball hit over the line will be a home run. Any ball hit on or below the line will be played as a live ball. The 8' line will carry around the corner until a point that the distance to the net equals the distance at the left field line. Any ball hit to the right of that spot, including all the way to the right field line (~200') will be played off the net. A ball that goes above the nets, and below the roof will be an automatic double. Any ball that is hit over the nets in the home run zone will be a home run.
- All rules will be enforced at the sole discretion of the umpire and Star Hill staff.